How to get first page ranking on Google in 5 minutes! Have you Googled yourself lately? You should. Most people are branding themselves these days, so having a consistent, first page Google presence is essential and a no-brainer. You want people to find you quickly and easily, right?
Well, here’s how you can get yourself listed with your name and picture on the first page anytime anyone Googles you.
- Create a Google account. You probably already have one if you have a gmail account. Just go to www.google.com. At the right top of the page is a Sign In link. Click it.
- If you have an account, type in your email address and password. If not, create a new account. You’ll see that option below the sign in box.
- Once you’ve created a Google account and have confirmation, Sign In.
- Your Google Account Page will open. On the top of the page is your Profile area. Edit your Profile to include a photo, professional bio and external links to your website and social media sites.
- Once you’re happy with your profile, hit the submit button. You should see a message on the top of the page that says, Your profile is eligible to be featured in Google search results. If you do, you’re finished. If you get another message saying you need more information to be featured, then take another minute or so to edit more information into your profile.
- Google yourself. On the first page at the bottom, you should see your name as a link to your Google profile, you pix and other links to your other social media sites.
5 Tips on How to Get Google to Index a Site Faster and Quickly
Getting Simple Google SEO Starter Guide Best Practices
Ways How to Do On Page SEO Optimization Tips
Ways How to Google SEO Optimize Your Website With Easy
Simple Tips on How to Create Your Own Online Store Website
Tips to Easy Build Your Own Website Quality
How easy was that? Feel free to share this little gold nugget of information with your friends!